- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Salma takes 15 minutes from her house to reach her school on a bicycle. If the bicycle has a speed of 2 m/s, calculate the distance between her house and the school.
Salma takes 15 minutes from her house to reach her school on a bicycle.
To calculate the distance between her house and the school if the bicycle has a speed of 2 m/s.
Time taken $t=15\ minutes=15\times60\ seconds=900\ seconds$
Speed $=2\ m/s$
So, the distance between her house and school $=speed\times time$
$=1.8\ km$ [Because $1\ km=1000\ m$]
So, the distance between Salma's house and school is $1800\ m$ to $1.8\ km$.
- How can a lady prepare the budget for her house in order to save more?
- Who is Rapunzel? What's her story?
- My wife is struggling to fulfill her dreams post marriage, how can I support her?
- The Bharata Ratna M.S.SubbuLakshmi - Her life is a lesson to all
- Who was Cinderella and what's the story behind her shoes?
- My friend met with a terrible accident and it damaged her face. She feels so heartbroken. How to make her happy?
- How did the Wink of Priya Prakash Varrier make her a celebrity overnight?
- Who is Sister Shivani and what's her contribution towards Brahmakumaris?
- What are the major qualities that a girl wants in her life partner?
- How does Xiaomi’s Foldable Electric Bicycle Work?
- How can a wife judge whether her husband is in a romantic mood or not?
- Why do your infant rub his/her eyes and how to stop it?
- IIFA Awards 2018: Sridevi Wins Best Actress For MOM. Boney Kapoor Collects Her Prize.
- Find the minimum number of steps to reach M from N in C++
- How can I create a MySQL view that takes the values from a table based on some condition(s)?
- Calculate minutes between two dates in C#