THIS is the RIGHT tutorial for you if the below statements match you.
- "I don't want TooOOO much of BORING theory and PPTs.
- I want "TO-THE-POINT" explanation.
- I want MORE hands-on." but, remember I do REPEAT and STRESS the important points as I want to dump directly to your brain easily.
WHAT will I get in this Course?
Apart from the Salesforce Lightning Components Development Training, Each module is not only LECTUREd but also DEMONSTRATEd with a easily understandable case study.
And, at the end of the course, you will unknowingly have completed one END-TO-END project.
- end to end app development with salesforce lightning custom components
- understand what the salesforce lightning components framework is.
- distinguish between Lightning App Component and Lightning Component Component
- Create custom, reusable Lightning Components and Applications
- understand the "Component Resource Bundle"
- distinguish between Controller Resource and Helper Resource
- apply HTML, CSS in the Salesforce Lightning Components
- use “Static Resources” in the Salesforce Lightning Components
- understand composition and DE-COMPOSITION of the Salesforce Lightning Components
- create NESTED COMPONENTS
- understand A--T--T--R--I--B--U—T--E--S and "VALUE PROVIDERS"
- use the EXPRESSIONS in the Salesforce Lightning Components
- work with UI components and Events
- Adding components to the App, Lightning Experience, Salesforce1, VF Page etc
- create custom APPLICATION EVENTS & COMPONENT EVENTS - firing the events - handling the events
- using APEX - server side controller- in Lightning Components
- knowledge of HTML + CSS + JS
- Prior experience in Salesforce is highly desired, BUT NEED NOT BE MANDATORY.