- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Rusting of an article made up of iron is called
(a) corrosion and it is a physical as well as chemical change
(b) dissolution and it is a physical change
(c) corrosion and it is a chemical change
(d) dissolution and it is a chemical change
Correct Answer: (c) corrosion and it is a chemical change
Explanation: Rusting of iron is called corrosion and it leads to the formation of a new compound. Hence, it is a chemical change. The action of air and moisture on iron converts it to its oxide. This process is known as Rusting.
- What is a Physical Layer?
- Why is Greenland called as an island and not a continent?
- Why is Greenland called as island and not a continent?
- What is an A-B Trust and how does it work?
- What is a Physical Access Control System?
- What is a nebula and how is it formed?
- Is desire for physical pleasure an evil desire?
- Treat a MySQL column field as NULL if it is blank?
- Role of IT Professional as a Strategic Resource
- What is physical layer coding violation?
- Why is CNG called as clean fuel?
- What is Terminal Value of a new business and how is it calculated?
- What is the difference between cash settlement and physical settlement?
- Explain the functions of a Physical Layer
- Extract gender values as a string when it is stored in the table as a Boolean in MySQL
- What is AMBUSH Marketing? Why is it known as surprise attack?