Remote Team Management and Leadership
Understand the benefits and pitfalls of remote managing
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
An Introduction To Remote Team Management & Leadership
- Do you want to learn how to approach remote working as a manager?
- Do you want to learn the best practices for remote management?
- Are you a complete beginner as a remote manager?
If you said yes to each of the above questions, then this course is for you!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for the new manager who wants to learn the best practices for working from home and managing a remote team.
- This course is not suitable for anyone who is an experienced remote manager as it is designed as an introduction to the main principles of remote management.
What will you learn in this course:
- Work from home as a manager.
- Answer common questions about remote working.
- Apply practical tips for your home working.
- Understand how to be a manager who CARES.
- Understand the basics of holding virtual meetings.
- Identify the differences between virtual meetings and real world meetings.
- Understand the mental health challenges of remote working.
- Understand how to implement some work life balance strategies.
- Understand the basic principles of leading a remote team.
- Identify what type of leadership style you might need to adopt.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- You will need access to the internet to access this course.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Welcome To The Course 01:37 01:37
- Course Contents 00:51 00:51
Working From Home As A Remote Manager
Remote Working As A Manager Who CARES
Virtual Meetings For The Remote Manager
Mental Health & Work Life Balance For The Remote Manager
Leading A Team As A Remote Manager
Managing Individuals Remotely
Stone River eLearning
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now