An Introduction To Remote Team Management & Leadership
- Do you want to learn how to approach remote working as a manager?
- Do you want to learn the best practices for remote management?
- Are you a complete beginner as a remote manager?
If you said yes to each of the above questions, then this course is for you!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for the new manager who wants to learn the best practices for working from home and managing a remote team.
- This course is not suitable for anyone who is an experienced remote manager as it is designed as an introduction to the main principles of remote management.
What Will I Get ?
- Work from home as a manager.
- Answer common questions about remote working.
- Apply practical tips for your home working.
- Understand how to be a manager who CARES.
- Understand the basics of holding virtual meetings.
- Identify the differences between virtual meetings and real world meetings.
- Understand the mental health challenges of remote working.
- Understand how to implement some work life balance strategies.
- Understand the basic principles of leading a remote team.
- Identify what type of leadership style you might need to adopt.
- You will need access to the internet to access this course.