- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Reeling of silk is
(a) a process of making silk reels
(b) spinning of silk fibres
(c) weaving of silk cloth
(d) the process of taking silk threads from cocoon
Correct Answer: (d) the process of taking silk threads from cocoon
Explanation: The process of unwinding the silk filaments from the cocoon and combining them together to make a thread of raw silk is called reeling.
[Extra information: For commercial purposes, 3-10 fine filaments are reeled together at a time to produce desired diameters of reeled silk. The final viable length of reeled filament is 300-600 m.]
- Count the number of threads in a process on linux
- What is the maximum number of threads per process in Linux?
- How to Count the Number of Threads in a Process on Linux
- Maximum number of threads that can be created within a process in C
- What is the process of pipelining?
- What is the process of KDD?
- What is the Process of Text Mining?
- Show that the whole compilation process for statement A = B * C + 20, where A, B, C are of real types
- What is the purpose of a process control block (PCB)?
- What are the different states of a Process?
- The Five Stages of a Capital Budgeting Process
- What is a Network and process of Network Communications?
- What is the process of data warehouse design?
- How to traverse a process tree of Process API in Java 9?
- What is the process of getting curd from milk known as?
- What is evolutionary process of cellular networks?