- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Rearrange the boxes below to make a sentence that helps us to understand the opaque objects.
Before rearranging the given boxes, let us know about opaque objects and the formation of shadow by an opaque object:
Opaque objects are those objects that do not allow light rays to pass through them. When an opaque object is placed between the source of light and the screen, the opaque object block light rays to pass through them, so a dark shadow of the object is formed on the screen.
Example of opaque objects:
A brick, A leather ball, A wooden door, etc.
Formation of shadows by an opaque object:
When light rays coming from a light source hit an opaque object, the opaque object blocks the light rays to pass through them and the shadow of the object is formed on the screen as shown in the figure below:
Therefore, the given boxes can be rearranged as below:
The sentence is: "Opaque objects make shadows."
- Rearrange Words in a Sentence in C++
- Turn transparent pixels to a specified color and make opaque pixels transparent with CSS
- How can clapping make us healthy?
- Which are the universities in the US that give scholarships in script writing?
- Write a program to understand the concept of pointers in C language?
- Is grey really a dull colour that makes us sad?
- PHP program to find the first word of a sentence
- Rearrange first N numbers to make them at K distance in C++
- How to get the US states name abbreviation in R?
- C++ code to find the area taken by boxes in a container
- What are the things that make Indians sad?
- Program to find number of boxes that form longest chain in Python?
- Find the number of boxes to be removed in C++
- How does Neem plant helps to prevent diseases?
- Rearrange the string to maximize the number of palindromic substrings in C++