React + Spring Boot Microservices and Spring
Spring Boot, React, Intellij, Java, Mysql, Liquibase, MVC, CRUD, JWT, Full Stack Development, JWT (Json Web Token)
Created by Senol Atac, Last Updated 31-Oct-2019, Language:English
What Will I Get ?
- Full Stack Development With Spring Boot And React
- Spring Eureka And Spring Zuul
- Spring Boot Microservices
In this course, we will implement Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Step by Step. In addition, to test our application, we will implement Front-End Client Side with React. Our application will be online course enrollment system. We will implement to this application step by step... In this application, we will also learn a lot of new tecknologies like:
- Spring Security
- Spring Boot: It will provide simpler and faster way to set up, configure, and run rest API applications with Spring boot, Model View Controller structure will be implemented.
- Data will be presented to client as API call so Spring Rest Controller will be used to handle it.
- We will map our database tables to objects with hibernate. so we will provide object relational mapping with hibernate.
- For database migration, we will use Liquibase. In liquibase, we will define our database changes and spring will handle it on initialization.
- Eureka Discovery: to connect to other services.
- Spring Zuul Gateway: gate for microservices.
- React: User Interface for microservices.
Who this course is for:
- All Java developers curious about Microservices
Introduction - Microservices vs MonolithicPreview00:05:21
Architecture Of All MicroservicesPreview00:03:02
Preparation For Microservices, Spring Boot, Intellij, Lombok
Prerequests For Server Side - Tools And FrameworksPreview00:04:01
How Can We Open And Import Project In IntellijPreview00:03:07
User Service - (Spring Boot, MySQL, Liquibase...)
User Service - (Spring Security Implementation)
User Service - (Enable Eureka And Test)
Course Service - (Second Main Microservice)
Gateway Service - (Spring Netflix Zuul Gateway Service)
Client Side Preparation - React
Client Side - (React Implementation)