In this course, we will implement Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Step by Step. In addition, to test our application, we will implement Front-End Client Side with React. Our application will be online course enrollment system. We will implement to this application step by step... In this application, we will also learn a lot of new tecknologies like:
- Spring Security
- Spring Boot: It will provide simpler and faster way to set up, configure, and run rest API applications with Spring boot, Model View Controller structure will be implemented.
- Data will be presented to client as API call so Spring Rest Controller will be used to handle it.
- We will map our database tables to objects with hibernate. so we will provide object relational mapping with hibernate.
- For database migration, we will use Liquibase. In liquibase, we will define our database changes and spring will handle it on initialization.
- Eureka Discovery: to connect to other services.
- Spring Zuul Gateway: gate for microservices.
- React: User Interface for microservices.