I think it would be a great course
React Native Complete Guide: From Basic to Advanced Features
Everything you need to know to build cross-platform enterprise mobile apps (incl. Hooks, Redux, Firebase, Rest API, Publishing)
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Want to launch and grow your career as a mobile app developer? This course is for you!
This course covers all the topics that you need to know to build enterprise cross-platform mobile apps for Android and iOS.
Want to learn about Navigation? Covered. Integrate Redux and compare to React Context? Sure! Use REST APIs and even Firebase Databases? Included. Does it include User Authentication? Of course!
We'll start by mastering the fundamentals of React, including JSX, props, state and styles. And of course, hooks will be used for the reusable functional components. Besides that, basics of class components will be presented as that is something you may encounter in legacy code. We will also learn the basics of git and the source code will be provided in git provided for each section, so you can follow the code there as well. The course will cover creating many different reusable components which will be reused in the apps included in the course, as well as you can use them for your own personal projects later.
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn to build both bare React Native and Expo apps, and reveal the differences between React Native CLI & Expo
- Learn using React Hooks & React Context (useState, useEffect, useContext, useSelector, useDispatch, etc.)
- Integrate Native Libraries, such as Maps, Social share, Firebase
- Learn how to handle REST APIs integration and find out about open source APIs
- Use different navigators of React Navigation, such as Stack, Tabs and Drawer navigators
- Integrate Firebase in your app and learn about serverless apps
- Handle Redux integration for global state management and API Calls
- Get introduced to how user authentication works in the apps
- Learn what is git, why people use it and learn the basic commands of git
- Setup basic React Native tools for the best developer experience
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:40 02:40
- Why to Choose React Native 02:25 02:25
- Design Overview 02:53 02:53
React Native Tools Setup
Travel App: Basics of React Native
Travel App: Build Main Screen
Travel App: Introduction to App Navigation
Travel App: Build Detail Screens
Travel App: Native Libraries (Maps & Social Share)
Recipes App: Expo Basics
Recipes App: Home Screen
Recipes App: REST API Integration
Recipes App: Search
Recipes App: Details Screen
Tasks App: Auth Screens
Tasks App: Auth with Firebase
Tasks App: Navigation Setup
Tasks App: Adding Tasks
Tasks App: Displaying Tasks
Tasks App: Deploying to Stores
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now