- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Raunak took 5 moles of carbon atoms in a container and Krish also took 5 moles of sodium atoms in another container of same weight.
(a) Whose container is heavier?
(b) Whose container has more number of atoms?
(a) Mass of sodium atoms carried by Krish
= (5 ×23) g = 115 g
(atomic weight of Na = 23)
Mass of carbon atom carried by Raunak = (5 ×12) g = 60g
(b) Both container has an equal number of atoms as equal moles of different atoms contain the same number of atoms.
- Number of Atoms in C++
- Does the increasing number of moles on your body indicate some illness?
- Role of CSS Grid Container
- Container to create a grid of Bootstrap 4 cards
- 5 Principles of Enlightened Marketing
- Container to create a grid of Bootstrap 4 cards of equal height and width
- Insert a tab after the first tab of a JTabbedPane container
- Creating a MySQL Docker Container
- MongoDB query to skip first 5 records and display only the last 5 of them
- Container to create a grid of Bootstrap 4 cards like a group
- Count number of subsets whose median is also present in the same subset in C++
- Multiples of 3 and 5 without using % operator in C++
- HTML 5 Video Buffering a certain portion of a longer video
- How to backup and restore a Docker Container?
- 5 Different methods to find length of a string in C++?