- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Rashid spent Rs. 35.75 for Maths book and Rs. 32.60 for Science book. Find the total amount spent by Rashid.
Rashid spent Rs. 35.75 for Maths book and Rs. 32.60 for Science book.
We have to find the total amount spent by Rashid.
Money spent on Maths book $= Rs.\ 35.75$
Money spent on Science book $= Rs.\ 32.60$
Total amount spent by Rashid is
The total amount of money spent by Rashid is $Rs.\ 68.35$
- A trader recorded below transactions: a) Started business with cash Rs. 30000 b) Purchased securities (in cash) in Rs. 9000 c) Purchased shop for Rs. 30000 (10000 in cash, remaining from loan) d) Sold securities for Rs. 1300 (purchased cost = Rs. 900) e) Purchased a vehicle (cash) for Rs. 2500 f) Salary received (in cash) Rs. 5000 g) Paid Rs.800 for loan and Rs. 400 for interest h) Expenses (in cash) paid Rs. 400 i) Received dividends (in cash) for dividends Rs. 300 Prepare a table using accounting equation
- Which is the best book for Java interview preparation
- Best book to learn Java programming for beginners
- What is RS 232C Standard?
- Which is the best air conditioner brand in the price range of Rs.30,000 to Rs.50,000 in India?
- Book Pagination in Python
- Compute the correct cash book balance
- If a company’s profit before tax is Rs.500000/- and tax rate is 28%, preference share dividend is Rs.8000/-
- Difference between book value and market value.
- Differentiate between purchase book and purchase account
- How to compare passbook and cash book?
- Explain the sales day book and give its format
- Explain the return inward book and give its format
- How to write a function to get the time spent in each function in Python?
- Pull MySQL records for the last 60 minutes?