- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Rani had Rs. 18.50. She bought one ice cream for Rs. 11.75. How much money does she have now?
Rani had Rs. 18.50. She bought one ice cream for Rs. 11.75.
We have to find the money she now has.
Money Rani had initially $= Rs.\ 18.50$
Cost of the ice cream $= Rs.\ 11.75$
Money left with Rani $=$ Money Rani had initially $-$ Cost of the ice cream
$=Rs.\ 18.50- Rs.\ 11.75$
Money left with Rani is $Rs.\ 6.75$.
- A trader recorded below transactions: a) Started business with cash Rs. 30000 b) Purchased securities (in cash) in Rs. 9000 c) Purchased shop for Rs. 30000 (10000 in cash, remaining from loan) d) Sold securities for Rs. 1300 (purchased cost = Rs. 900) e) Purchased a vehicle (cash) for Rs. 2500 f) Salary received (in cash) Rs. 5000 g) Paid Rs.800 for loan and Rs. 400 for interest h) Expenses (in cash) paid Rs. 400 i) Received dividends (in cash) for dividends Rs. 300 Prepare a table using accounting equation
- What is RS 232C Standard?
- What ice-cream flavor is absolutely disgusting?
- How much money and time does a person need for an World Tour?
- I have recently sold a property worth Rs. 20 Lakh but I have no clue where to invest this money and get decent returns. Please suggest!
- How can we make a fruity ice-cream at home?
- How long can a home-made ice-cream stay fresh?
- Program to find maximum ice cream bars in Python
- Which is the best air conditioner brand in the price range of Rs.30,000 to Rs.50,000 in India?
- If a company’s profit before tax is Rs.500000/- and tax rate is 28%, preference share dividend is Rs.8000/-
- Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?
- C++ code to find out if everyone will get ice cream
- What are the foods that are unsafe for your baby when he/she start eating solids?
- How was Dangal able to gross over Rs. 1,000 crores in China? What did the Chinese like about the film so much?
- How to deal with an idiot (especially when you know he /she is an idiot)?
- Calculate value of company with following data: Earnings before interest tax (EBIT) = Rs.50000/- Bonds (Debt) = Rs.250000/- Cost of debt = 12% Cost of equity = 16%