- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Ranbir Kapoor: When you fall in love, even water tastes like sherbet
"Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again," says Ranbir to Alia. This filmy couple is breathing new life into their relationship and giving heart throbbing news to the media every day.
Ranbir and Alia who are at the peak of their careers are allegedly dating which has become the biggest Bollywood news. Alia is basking in the grand success of Raazi while Ranbir is all gearing up for his much-awaited biopic 'Sanju'. The duo is currently working on Ayan Mukerji’s next film 'Brahmastra', which also stars Amitabh Bachchan.
Apart from being the most happening stars of the time, Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt are still finding time to spend together and their alleged love affair is making waves across the media.
Alia is so far not speaking much about their relationship, but Ranbir cannot stop gushing and riding on cloud nine. He is displaying his love for Alia publicly and saying that love can actually make life seem great. When talk show host Anupama Chopra asked him about his relationship, the Casanova has admitted that he is stuck in love with the Bhatt girl,
“Falling in love is the greatest thing in the world, the greatest feeling in the world. When you fall in love, everything is great, even water tastes like sherbet. You feel great,” he philosophically admitted.
- Why ocean water tastes salty?
- Why water does not fall even if we pour a little more water than the capacity of glass?
- Why do you fall in the forward direction when a moving bus brakes to a stop and fall backwards when it accelerates from rest?
- What will you do to make your man go crazy in love with you?
- How can you show that some solids like sugar, salt are soluble in water whereas solids like chalk powder and sand are not soluble in water?
- Water drops fall as soon as water vapour in clouds condenses to form water. (true/false)
- When the earth rotate when we dont get fall down or slip
- Under which of the following conditions are you most likely to fall sick?(a) when you are taking examinations (b) when you have travelled by bus and train for two days(c) when your friend is suffering from measles. Why?
- What do you mean by free fall? Explain with an example.
- What happens to the rain when they fall on the land?
- Why do we fall backwards when a car suddenly gets started?
- Why do passengers tend to fall back when it starts suddenly?
- Name the process you would use to separate a mixture of two miscible liquids (like acetone and water).
- Have you ever come across any funny or amazing 'love at first sight' tale?
- When a tree is shaken, its fruits and leaves fall down: Why ?