Python For Ethical Hackers and Cyber Security Engineers
Become an Ethical Hacker and Cyber Security Analyst, and build your own hacking tools using Python Scripting
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course is focused on learning by doing. In this course you will learn both Ethical Hacking and Programming at the same time. First you learn the basic theoretical knowledge about a given topic, then you apply this knowledge by building a hacking tool using python scripting.
On this course we will focus on the following topics, networking, shell terminals and cryptography.
1- We dive into details about the OSI model, data encapsulation and how network packets are constructed and exchanged between different hosts.
2- We learn how data is exchanged using both the MAC address and the IP address.
3- We write a python script that will spoof our MAC address.
4- We learn the inner working of the ARP protocol and we apply that knowledge by writing a network scanner using python scripting. A network scanner will discover all live hosts inside our local network using ARP Requests and Replies.
5- We dive into details about IP protocol and ICMP protocol, and we apply this theoretical knowledge by writing a python script that will trace route an IP address and discover all the routers in the path to the target IP address.
6- We build the required knowledge about TCP protocol, how a connection is made during TCP handshake, and how to scan a target host to discover its open ports using TCP port scanning techniques. We write a python script to scan for open ports using TCP_SYN_SCAN, TCP_ACK_SCAN, TCP_FIN_SCAN...
7- We learn how to connect to a target machine and get a shell terminal to execute commands on this target machine, using BIND SHELL and REVERSE SHELL. We write a BIND SHELL and REVERSE SHELL using python scripting.
8- We learn the fundamentals skills about Cryptography, like Data Encoding, Data Hashing, Data Encryption/Decryption, and Password Hash Cracking.
9- We apply the theoretical knowledge about Cryptography by implementing an Hybrid Encryption in Python using RSA Asymmetric Encryption and AES Symmetric Encryption.
10- We write a Password Hash Cracking Tool using Python Scripting.
What will you learn in this course:
- Python scripting and Ethical hacking
- Write your own hacking tools using python
- Build a strong foundation in networking protocols
- Build a strong foundation in cryptography
- Learn the OSI model, data encapsulation and how network packets are constructed and transferred from one machine to another
- Write you own python script to spoof your MAC address
- Dive Deep into ARP protocol and build a network scanner to discover live hosts
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the IP and ICMP protocol
- Lean how to build your own hacking tool to trace route an IP address
- Learn the TCP protocol, how a connection is established during a TCP handshake and the type of TCP packets
- Dive Deep into TCP port Scanning techniques like SYN_SCAN, ACK_SCAN and FIN_SCAN
- Write a python script to scan TCP ports
- Lean data encoding, hashing and encryption
- Build a password cracker in python, to retrieve a password from a given hashing
- build your hacking tool to encrypt and decrypt data using AES algorithm
- Implement an Hybrid Encryption in python, by generating an RSA private and public keys and encrypting the AES session Key
- Learn the fundamentals about Bind Shell and Reverse Shell
- write your own Bind Shell in python language
- write your own reverse Shell in python language
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No programming experience or cyber security knowledge is required
- Basic IT knowledge in computer systems
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Python For Ethical Hackers and Cyber Security Engineers Introduction 02:33 02:33
Building a network scanner in Python and hacking the ARP Protocol
Trace route an IP Address using python and hacking the IP & ICMP Protocols
Discovering open ports using python and hacking the TCP Protocol
Bind Shell and Reverse Shell
Cryptography and password hash cracking
Bilel ChattiCyber Security Engineer and a Bug Bounty Hunter
I am a passionate cyber security engineer, network administrator, CTF player, and Bug Bounty Hunter, driven by a profound fascination for ethical hacking.
Cyber security is not merely a profession to me; it is a genuine passion that fuels my dedication.
The significance of cyber security cannot be emphasized enough.
In our interconnected world, where nearly every aspect of our lives relies on technology, the consequences of cyber threats can be catastrophic.
Cyber attacks have the potential to result in financial losses, reputational harm, and significant disruptions to businesses and critical infrastructures.
As an instructor, my primary goal is to equip individuals with the indispensable skills of Ethical Hacking, laying a solid foundation for them to pursue a successful career in this field.
In this ever-changing landscape of cyber security, I aim to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of Ethical Hacking principles and techniques.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now