- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Provide the suitable term that expresses the meaning of each of the following statements.
(a) Greeting cards made from newspaper.
(b) Contents of the waste bins.
(c) Worms converting certain kinds of waste into manure.
(d) An area where a lot of garbage is collected, spread out and covered with soil.
(a) Recycling- Greeting cards made from newspapers.
(b) Garbage- Contents of the waste bins
(c) Vermicomposting- Worms convert certain kinds of waste into manure.
(d) Landfill- An area where a lot of garbage is collected, spread out, and covered with soil
"Manure" is the organic matter used as fertilizer in agriculture. Manure contains nitrogen, phosphorus, and other nutrients that are needed by plants to grow. Fertilizers are generally costly and environmentally friendly. Farmers often use manure to save money by properly using it as a fertilizer.
The garbage containing plant and animal wastes, and waste food, when left as such in pits or heaps is acted upon by bacteria, fungus-like organisms causing rotting.
Rotting leads to the formation of manure. It is the conversion of complex molecules into simple molecules which can be used by plants for growth and development. Thus, the rotting and conversion of some organic materials into manure is called composting.]
- What is the meaning of immutable in term of String in java?
- Which out of The Times of India and The Hindu is a better newspaper?
- 8085 program to count the number of ones in contents of register B
- What are some of the important namespaces in C#? Provide a brief description of each
- What is the meaning of the sacred Gayathri Mantra?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- What is the meaning of medical examination?
- What is the meaning of eCommerce store?
- What is the meaning of supernatural power?
- Display the contents of a VIEW in MySQL?
- What is the meaning of the phrase 'the use of the right vocabulary' for a writing task?
- Count the number of rectangles such that ratio of sides lies in the range [a,b] in C++.
- Reading the contents of SAP structures from outside using RFC
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Java example to return a string representation of the deep contents of the array