- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Prove that the line of centres of two intersecting circles subtends equal angles at the two points of intersection.
We have to prove that the line of centres of two intersecting circles subtends equal angles at the two points of intersection.
Let two circles with centres $A$ and $A\'$ intersect each other at $B$ and $B\'$ respectively.
In $\triangle BAA’$ and $\triangle B\'AA’$
$AB = AB\'$ (Radii of circle with centre $A$)
$A’B = A’B\'$ (Radii of circle with centre $A\'$)
$AA’ = AA’$ (Common side)
Therefore, by $SSS$ congruency,
$\triangle BAA’ \cong \triangle B\'AA’$
$\angle ABA\' = \angle AB\'A’$
The line of centres of two intersecting circles subtends equal angles at the two points of intersection.
- Maximum points of intersection n circles in C++
- Coloring the Intersection of Circles/Patches in Matplotlib
- How do I find the intersection of two line segments in Matplotlib?
- Python - Intersection of two String
- Get the intersection of two sets in Java
- Intersection of two arrays in C#
- Intersection of two arrays in Java
- Intersection of two HashSets in C#
- Intersection of Two Arrays in C++
- Explain the intersection process of two DFA’s
- Python Pandas - Form the intersection of two Index objects
- Java Program to Calculate the intersection of two sets
- How to find the intersection of two arrays in java?
- How to get the intersection of two arrays in MongoDB?
- Find the Intersection Point of Two Linked Lists in Java