Project Oriented Coding In Scratch Programming Language
The Best Course For Anyone Who Wants To Start Learning Coding/Programming | Making Games | Animations | Stories, etc.
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -3 hours
Note: This course is intended for purchase as an adult. Those under 18 may use this course only if a parent or guardian opens their account, handles any enrollments, and manages their account usage.
In this course, we'll teach you to code, starting from the basic blocks called 'code blocks'. Scratch 3, the programming language we use was developed by MIT, it is so much fun coding in Scratch as it makes programming seem like a game.
We'll learn by doing that means we are starting off a project right away. This course is designed so that you create the games and applications with your own two hands. But what makes this course truly unique is the teaching method I've used live for 8 years.
That's because, in these carefully designed lessons, we train our intuition to make sense of what we want to achieve and how to get there. This will help you quickly master the basics. After this course, you'll learn text-based programming languages at a blazing speed and quickly make sense of any piece of code.
The content is designed to be fun! We learn to create animations and cool effects, and we create clones of some of the most popular games like Snake Game, Jumping Game, etc. The games are handpicked to optimize learning computer science topics while having fun along the way. I will also update the course on a regular basis with new content - and challenges!
This course is designed for
parents or teachers who want to give their children the best skills and the most fun
kids and beginners who want to learn to code games
Anyone new to programming who doesn't know where to start
I can't wait to have you enroll in this course!
The course is regularly updated with new material, tips, and tricks that you can use in your games and projects!
Who this course is for:
- Parents/teachers who want to teach their kids (5+ years) to code
- Absolute beginners in programming and computer science
- Kids to arouse their interest in programming
- Guardians who want to teach their kids coding
- Any kid who can learn at his/her own pace
What will you learn in this course:
- You will learn how to install Scratch on the laptop to work offline
- You will learn how to create sprites (customized sprites)
- You will learn how to create customized backdrops
- You will learn how to create Jumping Game with Scratch 3
- You will learn how to create a Flappy Bird Game with Scratch 3
- You will learn how to create logical programs
- You will learn how to create lightening animations with Scratch 3
- You will learn how to create a video game (Snake Game)
- You will learn how to create name animation with Scratch 3
- You will learn creative thinking in programming
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No prior programming knowledge is required
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Lesson Overview 02:59 02:59
- What Is Scratch Programming? 09:51 09:51
Download and Installation of Scratch 3 on Local Machine
First Project: Jumping Game One
Second Project: Intermediate Jumping Game
Third Project: Coding Animation
Fourth Project: Introduction to Creative Thinking in Coding
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now