Programming in C - The Complete Course
For the future programmersev
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course is guaranteed to make the students fall in love with programming. Easy to learn methodology used by a seasoned teacher who has been teaching programming in different computer languages for the last 20+ years.
Flood gates for a lucrative career in programming are certain to open for those Who undergo this course diligently and passionately.
I assure you that if you complete this course it will pave a way for you to become a consummate programmer as all the advanced programming languages and technologies are based on C only. There won;t be any looking back once you immerse yourself with all the contents.
In future I will be posting assignments also . I will come up with more courses like Java and PHP etc.
My humble advice:
Write all the programs by yourself typing. Make changes here and there and see the changes in output. Play with the code. Don't get discouraged with errors as they are your teachers.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make a career in programming and knows that once he/she is comfortable with C language programming there won't be any looking back.
- Engineering students , Computer science students pursuing their graduation and post graduation degrees
- This course is also suitable for school students who have an urge to become programmers.
What will you learn in this course:
- The students will start solving programming problems. They will be in a position to pursue their courses in advanced languages and technologies like C++ , Java , Android , iOS, PHP, Python etc.
- This will enhance students' understanding with regard to the way software applications are developed. The students will definitely develop a huge interest in programming and software development.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- The only prerequisite is the ability to handle very basic operations of a computer although no prior experience in programming is required. Download any free IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for C language like Dev-C++ - Bloodshed, Code::Block, Ne
- Be prepared to take notes of the programs I explain, on a paper notebook before writing the programs directly on your computer. This is a great and proven method to learn programming. Please do away with copy and paste habit while undergoing this course.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Listen in before you take a plunge
- Introduction to the course 03:19 03:19
- What you are going to learn - Curriculum 04:24 04:24
Having the first brush
Sample programs to get you going
Operators in C language
Sequence construct and all about if statement programming construct
Switch case construct
Iteration construct (Loops)
Honing the programming skills using loops
The concept of arrays and their programming
Strings in C Language (char arrays)
Storage classes in C
Command Line Arguments
Structures in C language
File handling in C
Graphics Programming in C
Anand MahajanSenior Programming Instructor
I started teaching programming when I myself was a student. I have been training Computer Science students for the last 20+ years, I have a fair deal of experience in the training of C, C++, Core Java, Advanced Java, PHP and .Net to thousands of students. All these students vouch for my training skills , dedication to my responsibility towards my students. What I believe is - my students who repose faith in me deserve the BEST training. I have been the most recommended computer programming teacher in the region. But despite this enormous experience I always believe that there is always room for improvement. So I will appreciate if any student points out my weak points or foibles.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now