I am Nhoeb Khan, a professional Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist,
15 year of experience in many development projects. I will develop fantastic courses for you to improve your career !
I have more than 12 years of experiences related to all sectors in NGO or INGO, particularly in the management, monitoring, and evaluation sectors in multiple programs. I have been working since 2006, from the bottom level of a position to the top level of a position. Please review my draft experiences from now to the past in the following:
• Worked as an M&E specialist for USAID at ECODIT LLC on the USAID CGFA project.
• Worked as Senior M&E, Data science and Research Specialist at USAID Tech for Green Cities
The Institute for Development Impact (I4DI) headquarters in Washington, DC, carried out the initiative.
• Worked as Regional M&E Manager at USAID CMEP implemented by University Research Co.,LLC
(URC) in Cambodia.
• Worked as a senior M&E officer at CARE Cambodia, based in Ratanakiri province in Cambodia.
• Worked as a regional M&E and program specialist at the Consortium of 4 NGOs in Battambang, Banteay Mean Chey and Pursat provinces in Cambodia.
• Worked as an M & E Assistant at USAID/Cambodia HARVEST for 4 years, USD 60 million project in Cambodia
around the Boeng Tonle Sap Lake region.
Please feel free you reach out to me via email: email@example.com or Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nhoeb-khan/