- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Prepare a table having two columns depicting the names of endocrine glands and hormones secreted by them.
Hormones are the chemical substances that are released by the endocrine glands and are responsible for bodily changes. These hormones are responsible for a variety of actions in the body's organs.
Our body's feedback mechanism regulates the release of hormones by the various endocrine glands by regulating their timing and quantity.
The thyroid gland generates the thyroid hormones, thyroxine (Tetraiodothyronine)/T4 and triiodothyronine/T3. The hormone triiodothyronine influences physiological processes such as growth, development, and metabolism.
The pituitary gland exudes growth hormone. The primary purpose of growth hormone is to regulate bodily growth (bones and muscles).
Throughout the day, the pancreas secretes the chemicals insulin and glucagon to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Order a MySQL table by two columns?
- MySQL query to count the number of 0s and 1s from a table column and display them in two columns?
- How to add values in columns having same name and merge them in R?
- How to can I get the names of my MySQL table columns?
- How can we import data from a text file having names of the columns in first row?
- Getting count of two different sets of rows in a table and then dividing them in MySQL
- Select and add result of multiplying two columns from a table in MySQL?
- Select distinct names from two columns in MySQL and display the result in a single column
- Split float value in two columns of a MySQL table?
- What are the restrictions, in terms of a number of rows and columns, with MySQL query having no table list?
- Add a new column to table and fill it with the data of two other columns of the same table in MySQL?
- How to create a table TAB2 having same attributes & columns as for table TAB1
- Select particular type of columns beginning with a certain letter and concatenate the names
- How to aggregate matrix columns by row names in R?
- Order by a function of two columns in a single MySQL query
- Analyse the following table and prepare a trend analysis (one of the techniques used in financial statement analysis)