- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Pratyush took sulphur powder on a spatula and heated it. He collected the gas evolved by inverting a test tube over the burning sulphur.What will be the action of this gas on:
Dry litmus paper?
Moist litmus paper?
Write a balanced chemical equation for the reaction taking place.
(a) When sulphur is brunt in the air then sulphur dioxide gas is formed.
(i) Sulphur dioxide gas has no action on dry litmus paper.
(ii) Sulphur dioxide gas turns moist blue litmus paper to red.
(b) S(s) + O2(g) —> SO2(g)
- Python Program to find out how many times the balls will collide in a circular tube
- Inverting and Non-Inverting Operational Amplifiers
- What is the difference between on, over, and above?
- What is over population and its effect on the environment?
- What are the components of a typical Gas Turbine Power Plant?
- What is a ClassCastException and when it will be thrown in Java?
- What is a psychometric test? When is it conducted?
- What is the significance of burning Holika during Holi festival?
- Short-Circuit Test and Open-Circuit Test on a Three-Winding Transformer
- What MySQL will return on adding microseconds in the timestamp value for converting it into an integer?
- How will you keep the locks on the resources even after a ROLLBACK?
- Will extending the size of a varchar field in MySQL affect the data inside it?
- Is Virat Kohli a better Test captain than a ODI captain? Should he learn the art of captaining ODIs from MS Dhoni?
- How to specify that the audio/video will start over again, every time it is finished in HTML?