If you find yourself stuck with hundreds of millions of rows of data to analyze, or find it a hassle to build a pivot table based on multiple data sources, then this course is for you.
Join me in the course:
- to learn about advanced DAX formulas, also known as Data Analytic Expressions,
- to learn how to connect data from different sources before feeding them into 1 single pivot table,
- to learn Relationship mapping, Power Pivot’s way of doing VLOOKUP()
- to learn about the best practices in Power Pivot modeling and
- to be well positioned for building the ultimate dashboard in Power BI that utilizes DAX formulas
PS: Excel 2010 and newer is needed for this course.