Podcasting in 24 Hours: Setup, Record & Podcast in 1 Day
Get the right recording equipment, podcast hosting on Libsyn or SoundCloud, show formatting, editing and so much more!
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1 hours
This course is a technical walk-through of how to set up your own podcast in one day for a minimal cost. There is the need for hosting your podcast somewhere (naturally) and can cost as low as $5/month (but for unlimited podcasting only costs $15/month). By the way, I explain how/why this is an unavoidable cost (and why you shouldn't try to avoid it).
Every brand or business can benefit from the massive exposure potential of a podcast, and in this course I explain to you how to get over the technical challenges of setting up your own podcast to help you get up and running. Go ahead and get this course, and get your podcast set up quickly and without any glitches or confusion. And begin getting more exposure for your business the very same day you enroll in this course.
Why use Podcasting?
By subscribing to podcast (using an RSS or Atom feed), users do not have to seek out files that are of interest to them. Instead they are received automatically using an aggregator. Users can then listen/watch previously recorded media files at their convenience.
Commonly used in teaching: instructors podcast lectures so that students can listen to/view these as a review, if they missed class, or in distance delivery of a course, as the means by which they obtain information that is podcast. Also guest speakers who cannot come to face-to-face class can be interviewed (in person or via telephone or VOIP service) and the interview shared as podcast.
Personal and professional use: users can subscribe to podcasts on a wide range of topics (such as through iTunes podcasting library). Increasingly articles from professional journals are available as podcasts (e.g. Educause, Phi Delta Kappa's e-Kappan). News organizations provide podcasts of news stories, and TV stations are beginning to podcast TV shows (for purchase by viewers).
Students can create podcasts to demonstrate understanding or for final project (especially valuable in foreign language classes).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start their own Podcast
- Beginner Podcasters
- Online Marketers
- Home Based Businesses
- Anyone looking to expand their market, reach & obtain more traffic
What will you learn in this course:
- You will know how to purchase the necessary equipment for recording podcast.
- You will know how to setup your equipment for recording podcast.
- You will know how to syndicate a podcast into multiple forms (video, articles, guest posts & more).
- You will know how to syndicate your podcast to other audio libraries.
- You will know how to edit your podcast recordings with FREE software.
- You will know how to structure your podcast for better conversion rates.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- You should know how to use a PC at a beginner level.
- You will need a microphone (USB or Cardioid) to record.
- You may need additional equipment to improve your recording sound quality (but is not mandatory).
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 00:57 00:57
- Blueprint 09:19 09:19
Recording & Setup
Zach MillerSales Funnel Consultant & Builder
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now