Plumbing & HVAC systems in Chillers water treatment 2023
Learn basics of Chillers & chilled water system in the district cooling plant with examples and parts description A-Z
Updated on Dec, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1 hours
Hi! Welcome to our course. If you are starting to study in the Plumbing & HVAC industry, or wished to gain more knowledge in an area that seems complicated and confusing to most people, you are on the right course! This Course covers the Chilled water system in the district cooling plant and inside the building through heat exchangers, Air handling units, and FCUs, it will build your knowledge slowly until you reach the point that you can evaluating, selecting, and sizing chillers for a typical chiller plant. In this course you'll Study :
Chilled Water System overview.
Work process overview.
How to Design CWS.
Flow Rate Calculation.
Pipe Sizing Calculation.
Pressure Drop Calculation.
Pump horse Power.
How To Improve Chiller Efficiency.
How to calibrate your system.
How to control the system in different loads.
Chilled water schematic.
Chiller / Pump /AHU-FCU / Condenser - Hook up.
Plus that you'll gain more information about the HVAC industry.
Enroll Now and Welcome to EngineeringHub !!
Here at EngineeringHub, We coach engineering students and working professionals for better career opportunities. Our trainers have experience teaching students and engineers. Our support team makes sure that you get your doubts clarified as soon as we receive them. We are on a mission to train Engineers in the most attractive and easiest way and make them comfortable with our courses. This HVAC chilled water course is the first we have launched and we intend to deliver almost all that an Engineer would require. So you can also post what next course would you like us to launch.
What will you learn in this course:
- Understand the basics of the Chiller System Components
- Chilled Water System Work process
- How to design a chilled water system
- Flow Rate Calculation
- Cooling Capacity Calculation
- Pipe Sizing Calculation
- Pressure Drop Calculation
- Pump pressure Calculation
- Pump horse Power Calculation
- Chiller Efficiency Calculation
- Evaluate the different strategies used to improve the energy efficiency of the chiller
- Chilled Water Calibration process
- Understand chilled water drawings
- Chiller / Pump /AHU-FCU / Condenser - Hook up
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No prior Knowledge
- Passion to learn!
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
HVAC CHILLED WATER SYSTEM ( CHILLER , AHU , FCU )
- Introduction 01:24 01:24
- Chilled water system overview 03:40 03:40
- DCP system components 01:14 01:14
- Work process overview 01:37 01:37
- 4- Components Description 06:58 06:58
- Evaporator 05:19 05:19
- Compressor 08:08 08:08
- Condenser 04:42 04:42
- Cooling Tower 05:57 05:57
- Expansion valve 03:57 03:57
- Oil lubrication system 02:12 02:12
- Types and selection of the chillers 03:00 03:00
- Flow rate calculation 01:59 01:59
- Cooling Capacity -Pipe Sizing -Pressure Drop-Pump pressure- Pump horse power 04:13 04:13
- Chiller efficiency 01:35 01:35
- How to improve chiller efficiency 05:26 05:26
- Example 01:43 01:43
- How to calibrate your system 03:32 03:32
- How to control your system in different loads 06:04 06:04
- Chilled water schematic 02:31 02:31
- Hook up 05:05 05:05
- Chillers troubleshooting overview 00:35 00:35
- Important troubleshooting notes 01:44 01:44
- Common chillers faults 03:57 03:57
- Chillers problems and possible causes 02:56 02:56
- Thank you 00:22 00:22
Engineering Hub Acamdey
I'm Mohamed Omran,
An energy engineer who worked in the Middle East area for more than ten years, I worked in the largest construction companies worldwide. I have experience in all MEP works such as ( HVAC, FF, Drainage, etc .... )
I'm also an instructor on many online platforms, teaching more than 40,000 engineers about MEP works,
I'm also certified:
- OSHA ( Occupational Safety and Health Administration ) – USA
- UPDA ( Urban Planning and Development Authority ) - Qatar
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now