Pinterest Marketing Online Training
Simply Easy Learning
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Pinterest is a Social Networking Platform where users can register for free and upload, save, sort and manage images called as Pins. Other content such as videos can also be uploaded and shared with other users. The users will also have the ability to create Pin Boards which is basically a collection of Pins with common interests. These Pins are generally information on products, services and solution of company, or product related videos. Businesses from all across are leveraging Pinterest to promote their businesses, increase visibility, creating awareness, generating and converting them. This video tutorial extensively covers all aspects of Pinterest for businesses and explains how Pinterest can be leveraged as a marketing tool to engage with audience and grow a business.
The audience include but not limited to students, newbies, social media marketing practitioners, and professionals working in marketing departments of various organization.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Pinterest Marketing – Overview 06:21 06:21
- Pinterest Marketing – Introduction 07:17 07:17
- Pinterest Marketing – Terminology 06:29 06:29
- Pinterest Marketing VS Other Social Media 09:24 09:24
- Pinterest Marketing – Business Branding 07:13 07:13
- Pinterest Marketing – Personal Branding 10:07 10:07
- Pinterest Marketing – Understanding Features 07:14 07:14
- Pinterest Marketing – Creating Business Account 11:59 11:59
- How to Convert Pinterest Personal Account Into Business Account 07:45 07:45
- Pinterest Marketing – Optimization Business Account 11:32 11:32
- Pinterest Marketing – How to Grow Followers 05:49 05:49
- Pinterest Marketing – How to Generate Leads 07:33 07:33
- Pinterest Marketing – How to Make Money 09:04 09:04
- Pinterest Marketing – Advertising 10:17 10:17
- Pinterest Marketing – Best Strategies to Implement 09:53 09:53
- Pinterest Marketing – How to Measure Success 05:35 05:35
- Pinterest Marketing – Analytics 08:26 08:26
- Pinterest Marketing – Top Business Case Studies 04:13 04:13
- Pinterest Marketing – How to Become The Best Strategist 08:20 08:20
- Pinterest Marketing – Tools 03:22 03:22
- Pinterest Marketing – Conclusion 05:00 05:00
TutorialspointSimply Easy Learning
Tutorials Point originated from the idea that there exists a class of readers who respond better to online content and prefer to learn new skills at their own pace from the comforts of their drawing rooms.
The journey commenced with a single tutorial on HTML in 2006 and elated by the response it generated, we worked our way to adding fresh tutorials to our repository which now proudly flaunts a wealth of tutorials and allied articles on topics ranging from programming languages to web designing to academics and much more.
40 million readers read 100 million pages every month
Our Text Library Content and resources are freely available and we prefer to keep it that way to encourage our readers acquire as many skills as they would like to. We don't force our readers to sign up with us or submit their details either to use our Free Text Tutorials Library. No preconditions and no impediments, Just Simply Easy Learning!
We have established a Digital Content Marketplace to sell Video Courses and eBooks at a very nominal cost. You will have to register with us to avail these premium services.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now