- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Phases of the moon occur because
$(a)$. we can see only that part of the moon which reflects light towards us.
$(b)$. our distance from the moon keeps changing.
$(c)$. the shadow of the Earth covers only a part of the moon’s surface.
$(d)$. the thickness of the moon’s atmosphere is not constant.
Phases of the moon occur because we can see only that part of the moon that reflects light towards us.
So option $(a)$ is correct.
- What's the meaning of the phrase 'Once in a blue moon'?
- Why is the atmosphere much rarer on the moon than on the earth?
- What would happen if there were no Moon?
- Why is the day before Festival Diwali (New Moon day) is known as "Kaalichaudas"?
- Which MySQL query can be used with the help of which we can see the list of MySQL databases?
- What are the changes that occur in our body with the increase of age?
- How can we see only the list of stored procedures in a particular MySQL database?
- How can we see only the list of stored functions in a particular MySQL database?
- How can we increase the effectiveness of our communication?
- What is the synonym statement of SHOW DATABASES with the help of which we can see the list of MySQL databases?
- How can we obtain the part of a date in MySQL?
- How can we see only name and types of the stored routines in a particular MySQL database?
- What are some of the best Indian movies of all time that we can see anytime, anywhere?
- How can we reduce the casualties that occur almost every year during Hajj?
- Which is the coldest part of Antartic Ocean?
- Which are the universities in the US that give scholarships in script writing?