- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Pet grooming as a profession
Pet grooming is indeed a profession, but for those who have the love for pets. A pet groomer not just only makes your pets, like dogs or cats, smell and look nice but they also take care of their health and act proactively to deal with any health problem that your pet might be going to suffer from in near future.
As far as grooming services a professional pet groomer is required to provide are concerned, they bathe, brush, trim and take care of other grooming aspects. Job skills that an aspiring pet groomer needs to possess are care for animals, maintain cleanliness, good customer service, and effective management.
There is no educational requirement as such to become a professional pet groomer, but there are many online courses and training programs available in some vocational schools. Though, many pet groomers have established themselves as professionals through on the job training.
Salary is an important factor that most aspirants in any field look for. For a pet groomer, the average salary as of now comes to near $30,000 a year. But, monetary rewards increase with experience and more clients with time.
Pet grooming is a profession with good promises since people love their pets and they want someone who is a pro to take care of their pets. It makes them feel nice to always see their pets clean, looking attractive and in good health.
For a pet groomer, patience also plays a big role since it takes one or two years for a beginner to hone their skills and move to the next level with higher financial rewards. Dog grooming market is expected to grow 11% through the year 2024, so it indeed could be the profession of choice for those who love pets and want to earn their living by providing pet care and grooming services.
- Legal Profession: Meaning & Development
- What is PET? State the uses of PET.
- Find profession in a special family in C++
- Use the bar graph (Fig 3.3) to answer the following questions.$(a)$ Which is the most popular pet?$(b)$ How many students have dog as a pet?"
- What is PET? Explain briefly.
- Give some uses of PET.
- How to Bathe Your Pet Rabbit?
- Difference between CT Scan and PET Scan
- 10 Cat Exercises Your Pet Will Enjoy
- What are the things I need to take care before adopting a pet?
- Out of the following materials:cotton, nylon, terylene, wool, Pet, acrylic(a) which materials are polyesters?(b) which materials is a polyamide?(c) which material is used as a substitute for wool?(d) which material is used as a substitute for glass?
- Which of the following plastics is used for making electric switches?A. Teflon B. melamine C. PET D. Bakelite
- Transistor as a Switch
- Poverty as a challenge
- The ‘sea-water’ can be classified as a homogeneous as well as heterogeneous mixture. Comment.