PCB Design: Make Arduino Nano using Altium Designer
Learn Printed Circuit Board design by Making Arduino Nano in Altium Designer Software.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In This course you will learn from start to finish, from zero to production ready on how to design custom Arduino Nano Printed Circuit Board . It will help you to improve your PCB design skills which will help you to get started freelancing or to get a job in PCB design with Altium Designer since it's the most used PCB design tools
What you should expect after taking this course:
Get started PCB design using Altium Designer.
Download and install Altium designer.
Create your own component library so that you can create your own components that you don't have a library for which will help you freelance online since many jobs ask to create component libraries.
Create the Arduino Nano Schematic in Altium designer.
Wiring components in Schematic view.
Transfer schematic into PCB.
Place components on board.
Create a multilayer board.
Route layers and place components on board.
Autoroute to save time.
Eliminate design errors.
Create Gerber files for your manufacturer.
What will you learn in this course:
- Create and design a custom Arduino Nano in Altium Designer
- Draw schematic of an Arduino Nano and wire components
- Create your own custom components and component library
- Compile design detect and eliminate design errors
- Define board shape and size
- Auto route to speed up the routing process
- Route Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Eliminate errors and reduce manufacturing board iterations by Using design rule checker
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Time, Dedication and Patience to learn and implement new knowledge.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:21 02:21
- Who We Are? 05:23 05:23
- Download and Installing Altium Designer 06:36 06:36
- Altium Designer Interface Introduction 03:47 03:47
- Very Important Note: Review Process
Creating Component Libraries For Atmega
Schematic Circuit Design
Placing PCB Items
Improve Routing - Trial and Error
Finishing the Board
Bonus Lecture: Coupons, Gifts and More
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now