- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Paheli observed that most of the fish in the pond of her village were gradually dying. She also observed that the waste of a factory in their village is flowing into the pond which probably caused the fish to die.
(a) Explain why the fish were dying.
(b) If the factory waste is acidic in nature, how can it be neutralised?
(a) Since the factory waste is being disposed off in the river, it can kill the fish because factory waste may contain acids or bases or other toxic materials.
(b) If the factory waste is acidic in nature it can be neutralised by adding basic substances like lime before disposing off in the river.
- What interesting trend has been observed in the results of the recent elections?
- What are the signs of a dying relationship?
- What are the features that were deprecated in MySQL 8.0?
- What are the features that were removed in MySQL 8.0?
- What are the major qualities that a girl wants in her life partner?
- Program to design a queue that moves the most recently used element to the end of it in Python
- Change the sign of a value to that of another in Numpy
- What are the options and variables that were removed in MySQL 8.0?
- How can we use a subquery that contains a reference to a table that also appears in the outer query?
- Find the number of sub arrays in the permutation of first N natural numbers such that their median is M in Python
- What were the ideals of French Revolution?
- Factors that Determine the Capital Structure of a Company
- Set the types of files that the server accepts in HTML