- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Paheli is running short of connecting wires. To complete an electric circuit, she may use a
$(a)$. glass bangle
$(b)$. thick thread
$(c)$. rubber pipe
$(d)$. steel spoon.
She can use a steel spoon to complete the circuit as a steel spoon is a good conductor of electricity.
So, option $(d)$ is correct.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Open Circuit and Short Circuit Test of Transformer
- Characteristics of Network and Electric Circuit
- Difference between Electric Circuit and Magnetic Circuit
- Short-Circuit Test and Open-Circuit Test on a Three-Winding Transformer
- How to interrupt a running thread in Java?
- Sudden Short Circuit of Three-Phase Alternator
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Short Circuit Ratio of a Synchronous Machine – Definition & Calculation
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Short Circuit Transient in Synchronous Machine
- How to use a pipe with Linux find command?