- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write three factors that are affecting the shortage of water?
Factors affecting the shortage of water are:
a) Overuse and wastage of water.
b) Climate Change.
c) Overuse of aquifers and its slow recharge.
d) Natural calamities such as droughts and floods.e) Increased human population leading to increased human consumption.
- Related Articles
- What are the factors affecting Evaporation?
- What are the factors affecting financial management?
- What are the Factors Affecting Consumer Behaviour?
- What are the Factors Affecting Credit Scores?
- What are the factors affecting the liquid pressure?
- Factors Affecting Solubility
- Factors Affecting Quality of Life
- What are the factors affecting the Dividend Policy of a firm?
- What are the Factors Affecting a Company’s Working Capital?
- Factors Affecting the Resistance of a Conductor
- Factors Affecting the Amount of Parental Investment
- What are the three factors that affect atmospheric pressure?
- Factors Affecting Positive Health
- Factors Affecting Memory Recall
- What are the three factors that determine the type of house to build?