- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why are cells essential for our life?
The cell is the smallest biological, structural, and functional unit of all living beings. All the living organisms are made of different types of cells. Cells are the basic units or building blocks of life.
A cell performs different vital functions like respiration, digestion, reproduction, and many more to keep itself alive. The human body is made of trillions of cells.
The existing living cells are able to split themselves into two parts, thereby forming new cells. The cells' genetic material is duplicated before it undergoes splitting.
Hence, new cells are formed using existing cells.
- Related Articles
- Why is water essential for life?
- Why is the atmosphere essential for life?
- Why is immune system essential for our health?
- Which non-metal is essential for our life and all living beings inhale it during breathing?
- Why Digital Marketing Basics Are Essential for Business Success?
- How many cells are there in our body?
- Why is Live Chat for Business Essential?
- Why Technical SEO Is Essential for Your Business
- How many types of cells are present in our body?
- Name the non-metal which is essential for maintaining life and inhaled during breathing.
- Why Are You Applying for the Digital Marketing Role in Our Company?
- Why is water important for our body?
- Do our nails even have cells?
- What are Some Essential Tools for Java Developers?
- Why Boozing Can Be Bad for Your Sex Life!