- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Who gave the final shape to cell theory?
Rudolf virchow gave a final shape to or postulated the cell theory.
- Related Articles
- Name the scientist who gave atomic theory of matter.
- Who postulate the cell theory? What does the postulate state?,/p>
- Name the scientist who gave the laws of motion.
- Who discovered cell?
- What gives shape to a plant cell? Cell membrane or cell wall?
- Name the scientist who gave the three laws of planetary motion.
- What is Cell Theory?
- Final cell position in the matrix in C++
- Who has given the General theory of relativity?
- Name the scientist who first studied living cell?
- Name the scientist who gave :(a) law of conservation of mass.(b) law of constant proportions.
- C++ Program to check k rupees are enough to reach final cell or not
- A cell that is spherical in shape is:(a) white blood cell(b) nerve cell(c) red blood cell(d) amoeba
- Which of the following cells can change their shape?(a) White blood cell and amoeba cell(b) Amoeba cell and red blood cell(c) White blood cell and euglena cell(d) Amoeba cell and euglena cell
- Name the scientist who disproved the ‘vital force theory’ for the formation of organic compounds.