- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following is a complete flower?
(c) Bitter gourd
Correct Answer: (d) Hibiscus
Hibiscus is a complete flower. It contains both male and female parts of the flower.
- Related Articles
- Bases are bitter in taste, but the bitter gourd also tastes bitter, is it's a base?
- The flower of which of the following plants is not eaten as food?A) Broccoli B) Cauliflower C) Cabbage D) All of the above
- Choose the most appropriate answer.1. A medium-sized plant with a hard, brown, thin stem describes aa. herb. b. shrub. c. tree. d. creeper.2. Which of these plants has a tap root?a. maize b. grass c. wheat d. pea3. Which of these plants stores food in their roots?a. pea b. onion c. carrot d. potato4. The tendril in a pea plant is a modifieda. stem. b. leaf. c. root. d. flower.5. The spines of a cactus plant are modifieda. stems. b. leaves. c. roots. d. flowers.6. In which plant does photosynthesis take place in the stem rather than in the leaves?a. Bougainvillea b. potato c. onion d. cactus7. Which of these is the male part of a flower?a. sepals b. petals c. stamens d. pistil8. Which part of the flower turns into a fruit?a. sepals b. anther c. Ovary d. stigma9. The reproductive organ of a flowering plant is thea. pollen grains. b. flower. c. pistil. d. stamen.10. Which part of a plant regulates its water content?a. root b. stem c. leaf d. flower
- Which of the following is not a mixture?(a) kerosene (b) air(c) alcohol (d) petrol
- Which of the following is a plant hormone?(a) Insulin(b) Thyroxin(c) Oestrogen(d) Cytokinin.
- Which of the following is not a producer?(a) grass (b) zooplankton (c) phytoplankton (d) paddy
- What is the name of:(a) male part of a flower?(b) female part of a flower?
- Which one of the following is not a metalloid?(a) boron (b) silicon(c) gallium (d) germanium
- Which of the following is not a synthetic fibre?A. nylon B. flax C. acrylic D. polyester
- Which of the following is not a planet of the sun?$(a)$. Sirius $(b)$. Mercury$(c)$. Saturn $(d)$. Earth
- The property which is common between vinegar curd is that they:(a) Have sweet taste(b) Have bitter taste(c) Are tasteless(d) Have sour taste
- Which of the following is not an element?(a) graphite (b) germanium(c) silica (d) silicon
- Which one of the following is not a natural fibre?(a) Silk (b) Wool (c) Terylene (d) Jute
- Which one of the following is not a prime number? A. 89 B. 79 C. 87 D. 67
- Which of the following is not a sexually transmitted disease?(a) gonorrhoea (b) hepatitis (c) syphilis (d) AIDS