- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
When do we say that work is done ?
When an object is displaced in the direction of exerted force on the object, then the work is said to be done.
- Related Articles
- How can we say that Energy= Stored work?
- When do we say the schedule is conflict equivalent(DBMS)?
- (a) When do we say that work is done? Write the formula for the work done by a body in moving up against gravity. Give the meaning of each symbol which occurs in it. (b) How much work is done when a force of 2 N moves a body through a distance of 10 cm in the direction of force?
- Why do we say that Ganga is ‘dead’ at many places?
- Why do we say that sound waves are longitudinal?
- Why the work done by us and gravitational force is equal when we lift an object?
- The work done when the earth moves around the sun is?
- Can we say that the circle is a quadrilateral?
- Can you tell?(a) When can we say that displacement has taken place?(b) What should be taken into account for measuring work?
- Why do we say three is no natural death in single-celled organisms?
- When do we we get sun stroke ?
- Can we say that Insectivorous Plants are partial heterotrophs?
- What is the work done against gravity when a body is moved horizontally along a frictionless surface?
- When do we need Continuous Compounding?
- Kinetic Energy and Work Done