- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is Force and its types?
A force is a push or pull of an object that causes it to change velocity (to accelerate). Whenever there is an interaction between two objects, there is a force exerted on each of the objects.
The S.I unit of Force is Newton.
The formula for force implies that force is equal to mass multiplied by acceleration.
F = m $\times$ a
Force is divided into two broad categories:
5.Air Resistance Force
ii)Action at a distance Forces
- Related Articles
- What is force and what are its types?
- Explain the term Force and its types.
- What is waste, and its types?
- What is Multiplexing and what are its types?
- What is Spoofing and what are its types?
- What is electronic noise and what are its types?
- What is a waveguide and what are its types?
- What is Cyber Security and what are its types?
- What is Management Decision Making and its Types?
- What Is a Marketing Plan and its Types?
- What is Accidental Death Benefit and what are its types?
- What is force ? Write its SI UNIT?
- What are Tissues and its types?
- What are nutrition and its types?
- What is an acquisition strategy and explain its types and elements?