- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is deficiency disease of vitamin E, vitamin K, and phosphorus?
The deficiency disease of vitamin E, vitamin K, and phosphorus are:
1.Vitamin E (Tocopherol) - Less Fertility, Premature, very low birth weight infants
2.Vitamin K (Phylloquinone) - Non-Clotting of Blood (continuous bleeding), Osteoporosis, and Cardiovascular disease.
3.Phosphorous - Hypophosphatemia, Rickets in children, and Osteomalacia in adults.
- Related Articles
- Why vitamin D is important for children and what are the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency in children?
- What are the symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency?
- What is the use of Vitamin E?
- Fill in the blanks:(a) _____ is caused by a deficiency of Vitamin D.(b) Deficiency of ______ causes a disease known as beri-beri.(c) Deficiency of Vitamin C causes a disease known as ______.(d) Night blindness is caused due to deficiency of ______ in our food.
- Explain vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, and vitamin D.
- Anaemia is caused due to the deficiency of _______ mineral and vitamin _______.
- 10 Illnesses Linked to Vitamin D Deficiency
- How is Vitamin B- complex differs from Vitamins A, C, D, E, and K?
- Difference Between Vitamin B and Vitamin C
- Difference Between Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12
- Difference Between Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3
- Why Vitamin B1 is known as Vitamin B?
- What is Vitamin B complex?
- What Is the Recommended Intake of Vitamin D?
- What is Vitamin-D? A Detailed Scientific Guide