- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is Cloud Formation?
Cloud formation is a part of Water-Cycle.
Steps in the formation of the cloud are given below:-
1. Water is vaporized in a large amount from different water bodies during the day by the process of evaporation.
2. In this way, water enters into the atmospheric air and rises above the ground level in the form of vapour.
3. After reaching a suitable height it gets expanded and cooled.
4. Upon cooling, water vapour turns into droplets of water by condensation. The dust and other particles suspended in the air accelerate the formation of the nucleus for these droplets.
5. The droplets clamp together to form huge water masses which appear as a cloud.
6. Clouds grow big and they fall down to the ground as rain, snow, hail, or sleet by precipitations.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started