- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What does blood deliver?
Blood is actually a tissue that is made up of red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, plasma, and other components.
The blood delivers oxygen and nutrients to all parts of the body and removes carbon dioxide and waste products from the body so that the body can keep working properly.
They also fight with infections and carry hormones to the whole body.
The average person has about 1 gallon to 1½ gallons (4 to 6 litres) of blood circulating in his or her body, and your heart pumps the whole blood volume every minute.
- Related Articles
- Where does blood absorb oxygen?
- Why does our urine does not have any blood cell?
- How does our body maintain blood sugar level?
- What is Blood?
- What is Artificial Blood?
- What are blood vessels?
- Where does the blood absorb oxygen in the human body?
- Why does the left side of the heart has oxygeneted blood and the right side has deoxygenated blood?
- What is blood? Name all the components of blood. Why the color of blood is red?
- Configuring any CDN to deliver only one file no matter what URL has been requested
- What are Red Blood Cells?
- In the human heart, the blood does not get mixed. Justify
- Out of the following cells, which cell does not possess a nucleus?White blood cellRed blood cellNerve cellMuscle cell
- Creating custom reports from SAP and deliver to Line Managers
- What makes the blood look red?