- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the two main communications systems in an animal's body?
The two main communication systems in an animal body are the nervous system and the endocrine system.
- Related Articles
- Name the two main systems found in a plant.
- What are the different systems present in human body?
- What are the Standard Organizations for Data Communications?
- What are the applications of decibel Representation in Wireless Communications?
- What are the Main Projects in Python?
- To make accurate measurements there are two main precautions. What are they?
- What are the two main ways in which common salt (sodium chloride) occurs in nature?
- What are the main file components in Cucumber?
- What Is an Alimentary Canal and What Are Its Main Parts?
- List Two Main Components of an Ecosystem
- What is Modulation in Wireless Communications?
- What are the Generations of Computer Systems?
- What are the features of Operating Systems?
- What are the steps used in Biometric authentication systems?
- What are the main features of JDBC?