- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the signs of infestation of stored grains?
The signs of infestation of stored grains are the presence of live or dead insects (such as small beetles and moths), larvae, pupae, or silken webbing on food storage bins; or the presence of sweet and musty odor on the grains.
- Related Articles
- What are the signs of a dying relationship?
- What are Pollen Grains?
- What are the advantages of stored procedures?
- For proper storage of grains, what is the ideal moisture content of grains?
- What are the signs of a malware attack on Mac?
- What Are the Signs of High and Low Blood Sugar?
- What are the signs of a malware attack on an iPhone?
- What are the advantages of water stored in the ground?
- What are the Signs of a Malware Attack on an Android Phone?
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Diverticulitis, and How Is It Diagnosed?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using MySQL stored procedures?
- What are the different modes of parameters used by MySQL stored procedure?
- Pollen grains are produced in-
- What are Stored procedures in JDBC?
- How are seeds different from grains ?