- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the safety rules of a chemistry lab?
There are some of the Most Important Laboratory Safety Rules in Chemistry which are given below:
1. Always know the location of safety equipment.
2. Always wear an apron or white coat before entering the lab.
3. Never eat or drink in the laboratory.
4. Do not taste or sniff chemicals without adult supervision.
5. Disposal of all the lab waste properly.
6. In the case of lab accidents, always inform the person in charge present.
7. Do not play with different chemicals, one may get into serious accidents in this way.
8. Know emergency phone numbers to use to call for help in case of an emergency.
9. Each time you use glassware, be sure to check it for chips and cracks.
10. Never leave an ongoing experiment unattended.
11. Avoid skin and eye contact with all chemicals.
12. If you are the last person to leave the lab, make sure to lock all the doors and turn off all ignition sources.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started