- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the harmful effects of smog?
The harmful effects of smog are breathing diseases such as asthma, cough and wheezing in children.
- Related Articles
- What is smog? How is smog formed? What are its harmful effects?
- What is global warming? What are the likely harmful effects of global warming?
- Write the harmful effects of ozone depletion.
- What is acid rain? How is acid rain caused? What are the harmful effects of acid rain?
- What depletes the ozone layer in the atmosphere? What are the harmful effects of the depletion of ozone layer on us?
- Explain some harmful effects of agricultural practices on the environment.
- Write a short paragraph on the harmful effects of microorganisms.
- What is smog?
- What are the Effects of Cyberwarfare?
- What are the effects of Share Buyback?
- (a) What is meant by water pollution? What are the different ways in which water gets polluted?(b) State the harmful effects of water pollution.
- What are the effects of issuing Bonus shares?
- What are the evil effects of using mobile phones?
- What are some forms of Financing Effects?
- What are the effects of gestational diabetes on the baby?