- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The power output of an engine is 3 kW. How much work does the engine do in 20 s?
Here given, the power output of the engine $P=3\ kW$
Time $t=20\ s$
So, work done by the engine $=Power\times time$
$=3\ kW\times 20\ s$
Thus, the work done by the engine is $60\ kilo-Joule$.
- Related Articles
- How do Power Stations produce more kW when there is an increased demand?
- Which is the best Search Engine?
- What is the difference between a search engine friendly and search engine optimised website?
- Difference between Petrol Engine and Diesel Engine
- Difference between Analytical Engine and Difference Engine
- Why Does A Fast Car Slows Down If It's Engine Is Switched Off?
- Solenoid Engine
- How to display the Engine of a MySQL table?
- What is execution engine in JAVA?
- Explain the working of a turbojet engine.
- What is a steam engine?
- How to use the new search engine jelly
- Explain the PL/SQL Engine in DBMS
- How to design an end-to-end recommendation engine
- Two Stroke Engine