- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
State any two properties of magnetic field lines.
Two properties of magnetic field lines are as follows:
1. The magnetic field lines always originate from the north pole and end at the south pole.
2. The magnetic field lines never intersect or cross each other.
Image is posted for reference only
- Related Articles
- Why is a series arrangement not used for connecting domestic electrical appliances in a circuit?Draw a diagram to show the magnetic field lines around a bar magnet. List any two properties of magnetic field lines.
- State the form of magnetic field lines around a straight current-carrying conductor.
- Explain why, two magnetic field lines do not intersect each other?
- Which of the following statements is incorrect regarding magnetic field lines?(a) The direction of magnetic field at a point is taken to be the direction in which the north pole of a magnetic compass needle points(b)Magnetic field lines are closed curves(c)If magnetic field lines are parallel and equidistant, they represent zero field strength(d)Relative strength of magnetic field is shown by the degree of closeness of the field lines
- Draw magnetic field lines around a bar magnet.
- What is a magnetic field? How can the direction of magnetic field lines at a place be determined?
- State any two properties for believing that aluminium is a metal.
- State any two physical properties for believing that aluminium is a metal.
- Give any two properties of salt.
- State any five physical properties of metals and five physical properties of non-metals.
- Write any two properties of a magnet.
- Rotating Magnetic Field Produced by Two-Phase Supply
- Draw a diagram to show the magnetic field lines around a bar magnet.
- Draw the pattern of magnetic field lines produced around a current-carrying straight conductor passing perpendicularly through horizontal cardboard. State and apply the right-hand thumb rule to mark the direction of the field lines. How will the strength of the magnetic field change when the point where magnetic field is to be determined is moved away from the straight conductor ? Give reason to justify your answer.
- State any two uses of convex lenses.