- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Pizza is unhealthy but we can make it healthy by using healthy food.
Pizza is unhealthy because it is high in calories, sodium, saturated fat, trans fat, and cholesterol.
However, no matter how pizza prepared, are typically made using refined wheat flour, which is low in fibre, therefore eating refined grain products, such as pizza cause weight gain.
But, if you choose to make it at home, then you need to pick simple & healthy ingredients like yeast, water, salt, oil, tomato sauce and fresh cheese.
So Yes, you can make it healthy by using healthy food.
- Related Articles
- Is pizza healthy? If not, can it be made healthy?
- How can clapping make us healthy?
- What's a food that people think is healthy but really isn't?
- How to make your hairs healthy using coconut milk?
- 7 Healthy recipes to make with canned Tuna
- How can you stay healthy during fasting?
- Is it healthy to go with over-the-counter medicines?
- How we have to keep ourselves fit and healthy?
- How can we determine whether leaves other than green leaves can make food by photosynthesis?
- How can I eat rice in a healthy way?
- 10 Healthy Soups That Can Help Support Weight Loss
- Is it possible that sometimes the healthy seeds also float in water?
- How to Stay Healthy?
- 5 Healthy Sexual Positions
- Healthy Alternatives to Coffee