- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Out of the following, which is not biodegradable?
- Vegetable peels
- Plastic bags
Correct answer: (b) Plastic bags
Explanation: Plastic bags are non-biodegradable in nature.
|Biodegradable Materials||Non-biodegradable Materials|
(i) A material that gets decomposed through natural processes, such as the action of bacteria.
(ii) e.g., cotton or jute.
(i) A material that does not get decomposed by natural processes.
(ii) e.g., plastics.
- Related Articles
- Out of the following, which is not a natural fibre?CottonSilkJuteRayon
- Which of the following are biodegradable and which non-biodegradable?Glass bottle, Paper, Ball point pen refill, Hay, DDT, Wheat, Cake, Wood,Polythene bag, Jute bag, Cotton cloth, Grass, Vegetable peels
- (a) What is meant by biodegradable waste materials? Give two examples of biodegradable wastes.(b) Which of the following materials are non-biodegradable?Aluminium wire, Tea leaves, Synthetic fibre, Wool
- Which one of the following solutions will not conduct electricity?$(a)$. Lemon juice $(b)$. Vinegar$(c)$. Tap water $(d)$. Vegetable oil
- Which of the following is not a non-biodegradable material?(a) nylon socks (b) plastic school bag (c) jute carry bag (d) polyester clothes
- In which continent tomato vegetable originated? It is a fruit or a vegetable?
- Which of the following is not a metal?CopperSulphurAluminiumIron
- Which of the following materials is not lustrous?GoldSilverWoodDiamond
- (a) What is meant by non-biodegradable waste materials? Give two examples of non-biodegradable wastes.(b) Which of the following materials are biodegradable?Animal bones, Iron nails, Plastic mugs, Leather belts, Silver foil
- What is the meaning of biodegradable?
- One of the following is not a biodegradable material. This one is :(a) cotton (b) animal bones (c) aluminium foil (d) wood
- Which of the following is not a combustible substance?CamphorGlassStrawAlcohol
- Which of the following is not a natural fibre?CottonJuteNylonFlax
- What is biodegradable and non-biodegradable?
- Which of the following is not the name of a tree?TeakSalPorcupineKachnar