- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Observe your kitchen and make a list of five Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“ConductorsĂ˘â‚¬Ă‚Ă‚Âť, and five Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“InsulatorsĂ˘â‚¬Ă‚Ă‚Âť of heat, you find there. Paste (real appearance) these five insulators and conductors in your assignment file.
Pressure cooker vessel
Steel glass tumbler
Plastic handle of pressure cooker
Wooden rolling pin
- Related Articles
- (a) State five characteristics of metals and five characteristics of nonmetals.(b) State five uses of metals and five uses of non-metals.
- Five Signs That You Should Quit Your Job!
- List five objects around you that are moving and five objects that are at rest.
- State five uses of metals and five of non-metals.
- Top FIVE Benefits of Microsoft Certification in Your Career
- Find last five digits of a given five digit number raised to power five in C++
- Give two examples each of conductors and insulators of heat.
- Five Weird Places of Your Body Where Hair Grows
- State any five physical properties of metals and five physical properties of non-metals.
- Make five more examples and find the greater number from them.
- List five rational number between -1 and 0
- List five rational numbers between-2 and 2.
- Make five more such pairs and put appropriate signs.
- Why are there rarely more than five links (or five organisms) in a food chain?
- Give five examples of data that you can collect from your day-to-day life.