- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Match the objects given below with the materials from which they could be made. Remember, an object could be made from more than one material and a given material could be used for making many objects.
Glass and plastic
Wood and Plastic
Wood and Plastic
Purpose: We sort objects into groups because it makes it convenient to study their properties and also observe any patterns in these properties. It also helps us to locate any object.
Importance: It is easier and faster to find items in a sorted list than in an unsorted one. Moreover, it is easier to analyze the characteristics of materials and look for trends in their properties when they are sorted.
Explanation: The object book is made from material paper.
The object Tumbler can be made of glass or plastics.
A chair can be made from wood or plastics.
Toys can be made up of wood and Plastic.
Shoes can be made up of leather or plastics.
- Related Articles
- Name five objects which can be made from wood.
- Make a table of objects and the material they are made of.
- Name two objects which are made from opaque materials.
- Make a table of different types of objects that are made from the same material.
- Name any three forms of energy which could be harnessed from the sea.
- What could be the reasons for adopting contraceptive methods?
- What could be some easy exercises that could be done sitting on a chair in office?
- What could be the concept of happiness?
- Which type of mirror could be used as a dentist's mirror?
- How Could Digital Marketing Be Improved?
- Observe the bins and waste material heaps and suggest what materials can be used for preparing handicrafts materials.
- What could be the list of events that could be conducted in college on the occasion of National Science Day?
- Disposable plastic plates should not be used because :(a) they are made of light weight materials (b) they are made of toxic materials(c) they are made of biodegradable materials (d) they are made of non-biodegradable materials
- Match the objects given in column I with the materials given in column II.
- A shopkeeper has one laddoo of radius $5\ cm$. With the same material how many laddoos of radius $2.5\ cm$ can be made?