- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is a straight line an example of a polygon?
A polygon is formed with three or more than three straight lines.
So a single straight line is not a polygon
- Related Articles
- what is a straight line in angles
- Check If It Is a Straight Line in C++
- What can you say about the motion of a body if:$(a)$. its displacement-time graph is a straight line?$(b)$. its velocity-time graph is a straight line?
- Can a polygon have intersecting line segments?
- What does a straight line graph indicates?
- Velocity-time graph for the motion of an object in a straight path is a straight line parallel to the time axis. Find the acceleration of the body.
- What is the motion when something moves in a straight line?
- Straight Line Method of Calculating Depreciation
- A diagonal is a line segment that joins any two vertices of the polygon and is not a side of the polygon. Draw a rough sketch of a pentagon and draw its diagonals.
- Draw a curve connecting two points instead of a straight line in matplotlib
- Why does light only travel in a straight line?
- Illustrate, if possible, each one of the following with a rough diagram(a) A closed curve that is not a polygon.(b) An open curve made up entirely of line segments.(c) A polygon with two sides.
- Is triangle a polygon?
- What is a polygon?
- Why does light always travel in a straight line path?