- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In the figure, write all pairs of adjacent angles and all the linear pairs."
We have to write all pairs of adjacent angles and all the linear pairs.
We know that,
Adjacent angles are two angles that have a common side and a common vertex but do not overlap in any way.
A linear pair can be defined as two adjacent angles that add up to 180 degrees.
From the given figure,
$\angle AOD, \angle COD; \angle BOC, \angle COD; \angle AOD, \angle BOD$ and $\angle AOC, \angle BOC$ are the pairs of adjacent angles.
$\angle AOD, \angle BOD$ and $\angle AOC, \angle BOC$ are the pairs of linear pairs.
- Related Articles
- How many pairs of adjacent angles, in all, can you name in the figure?"\n
- In the adjoining figure, name the following pairs of angles.(i) Obtuse vertically opposite angles(ii) Adjacent complementary angles(iii) Equal supplementary angles(iv) Unequal supplementary angles(v) Adjacent angles that do not form a linear"\n
- Indicate which pairs of angles are:$(i)$ Vertically opposite angles. $(ii)$ Linear pairs."
- In the adjoining figure, name the following pairs of angles.$(i)$ Obtuse vertically opposite angles$(ii)$ Adjacent complementary angles$(iii)$ Equal supplementary angles$(iv)$ Unequal supplementary angles$(v)$ Adjacent angles that do not form a linear pair"
- Write four pairs of perpendicular lines from the following figure."\n
- Identify all the lines and mention and all the angles in the given figure."\n
- Draw a rough sketch of a quadrilateral KLMN. State,(a) two pairs of opposite sides,(b) two pairs of opposite angles,(c) two pairs of adjacent sides,(d) two pairs of adjacent angles.
- What is the difference between supplementary angles and complementary angles and also linear pairs of angles?
- In the adjoining figure, identify$(i)$ the pairs of corresponding angles.$(ii)$ the pairs of alternate interior angles.$(iii)$ the pairs of interior angles on the same side of the transversal.$(iv)$ the vertically opposite angles."
- Find all the angles in the figure given below."\n
- Count all pairs of adjacent nodes whose XOR is an odd number in C++
- All-Pairs Shortest Paths
- Apply the ufunc outer() function to all pairs in Numpy
- How many pairs of adjacent angles are formed when two lines intersect in a point?